注册
查看: 3295|回复: 0

什么是 red seal construction electrician?

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-2-11 10:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
SCOPE OF THE CONSTRUCTION ELECTRICIAN OCCUPATION
* w* T; t3 I2 ~The title “construction electrician” defines a person who, because of his or her knowledge,
* t/ c  j4 ]6 M0 Z1 ztraining and abilities, is capable of laying out, installing, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical- `: O3 M5 v/ S( v7 M9 G
systems, which provides light, heat, communications, and power to a variety of new and existing
% P- M" e/ ]$ a6 P7 q8 Rresidential, commercial, and industrial structures.2 d! U9 ]: [0 C7 Z% L
Construction electricians read and interpret electrical, mechanical, and architectural drawings
6 O- e2 X6 q8 C8 k5 h( dand electrical code specifications to determine wiring layout. They cut, thread, bend, assemble, and- X# m: B. U) l
install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings. They pull wire and cable$ P, q5 A8 P1 b0 l: j5 x. y. H
through conduits, position, maintain and install distribution and control equipment such as switches,% o: I6 _: M% E( G* x
relays, circuit breaker panels, and fuse enclosures, install single and multi-wire cables above and0 s$ {, O  A; c. f5 E
underground, install data cabling, and install and maintain fibre optic and signalling systems.# S7 [* I* \8 C+ t7 ~# B: Q" G
Construction electricians work in the full range of environmental conditions: from outside in
& g1 C) H8 A* U$ y+ |" Uall weathers; inside in dusty industrial plants and mills; to state-of-the-art clean-rooms in hospitals and
" ]8 n% S4 E5 M+ a  mmanufacturing plants. The work often requires considerable standing, bending, crawling, lifting,
0 f0 k) A( z# w8 Fclimbing, pulling, and reaching and may be conducted in cramped, confined spaces or on ladders and
4 R, z/ U9 o8 _# z) Bscaffolding at great heights. Hazards include electric shocks, burns, and falling objects.
9 U% J7 S  h: x0 y7 X- M. P* wConstruction electricians are required to have good mechanical ability, a thorough3 l- ]4 w# S; }( T* y( K
knowledge of the principles of electricity, circuitry, and power distribution systems, and familiarity with
3 [" X$ m; @1 g2 Cthe materials and techniques of construction. All construction electricians are required to be competent in6 {8 E, i9 y4 F: \9 I7 l2 Z& K
the use of hand and power tools and test equipment.
- m' b6 u  |# J' z! YAll electrical wiring and installations must conform to the CSA Canadian Electrical Code.8 ]* Y5 e% I' W5 D4 {
Therefore construction electricians must be thoroughly familiar with the latest issue of this document.
' ~, T! M2 C1 DFor safety, permits and other regulations they follow local electrical, building and safety codes.
2 E' F: G1 s* XOn small jobs, construction electricians may work alone with minimal supervision, and they
, p3 h6 p8 H) w1 G( o+ zmay supervise an apprentice. On large jobs, they may work under the direction of a supervisor.$ T: k7 r' S8 V; w. ^
Construction electricians interact and work co-operatively with the full spectrum of2 H8 H% {3 c  c0 F
construction tradespeople, such as carpenters, lathers, cabinetmakers, plumbers, and heating, ventilation
0 |$ `* b& G$ `3 G) a- Eand air-conditioning technicians. They are required to constantly adjust their schedule and work to; g$ z: i7 g6 T; d
accommodate the schedule of these other trades since most trades rely on some sort of electrical
5 W! T; I. p% K0 j# J' A, [( u# i& n2 x- Zconnections at specific points in the construction cycle.
8 X, e# J+ U. Q6 r3 E) ~With advances in technology the work of the construction electrician is changing. Today’s
; @8 f) h7 E! F+ Mwired environment requires construction electricians to be able to install a variety of wiring such as data,
8 b5 K* ]. P2 ~! M, S6 Gaudio, video, signalling, and communication cabling. Electrical control systems are also becoming more5 z4 E# b5 u1 M
complex, often solid-state or computer-controlled, which requires the construction electrician to have a
, t( x0 X" M$ j0 d- W$ Ygreater knowledge of electronic systems.) ]9 U/ I" w9 v) Z: l" d" o- }& e

/ }& p  O: c2 |- c+ v, }3 B. Z* n& [9 k! H引自 “interprovincial standards red seal program - national occupational analyses“
+ {/ P$ W5 r$ s! p* j5 b3 p* ^! J- U) I% ~: i& R8 d+ h# r5 a6 x/ Y* z& i
http://www.red-seal.ca/Site/trades/analist_e.htm
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-7 09:49 , Processed in 0.126378 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.