找回密码
 注册
查看: 1139|回复: 0

Angelic pretender Aion III

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-9-27 21:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Angelic pretender Aion threatens to knock king of fantasy games off its throne III
6 c- W: _) d' z, j/ S5 P* g
% A6 p1 x4 p# i1 M% c) C8 u“I’m really looking forward to trying wow gold out Aion, as are a lot of my friends,” said Melvin Tan, an avid online gamer wow gold who has been a WoW player for four years. “The artwork is amazing — I love the hyper-real visuals wow gold and characters. I don’t know if I’ll switch for good, but I think a lot of wow gold people who play WoW will probably try it out.” Creating game services wow gold demands enormous investment and effort, yyqq0928 but the financial reward involved in a hit wow gold product on the scale of World of Warcraft makes the risk worthwhile. Subscribers to games such as WoW and Aion pay a monthly fee as well as buying a copy of the game for about £35 and expansion packs every year or two for about £20 each. Vast secondary markets exist for merchandise, events and virtual items in the game. Blizzard has even licensed the rights to turn WoW into a film. One might expect that even the launch of Aion would not cause the Californian company to lose much sleep. The problem is that Aion arrives against a backdrop of huge upheaval in World of Warcraft. “Blizzard is effectively ripping up and rebuilding the game for the next expansion,” Mr Bramwell said. “It will be interesting to see how they do this, because it is well behind contemporary PC and console games in visual terms.” ; Y+ W$ Y) |: Y! c, Q3 x
wow gold0 I! o- K+ M' j/ @' a
wow gold         
  b# F- o* [6 D. o; H, N5 K# xwow gold
+ q; ^3 k5 Q, ~wow gold
) H  w. u# e5 k% A/ C: W# xwow gold! a. f7 B8 X/ e/ }8 S
wow gold
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-3 10:28 , Processed in 0.085286 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.