找回密码
 注册
查看: 1825|回复: 9

A very bad pregnant single woman

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-4 15:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 forestdrizzle 于 2009-11-4 16:08 编辑 ( i5 R4 w, W1 y- X* n% ?

4 V& @% ]3 b, r( x1 U! a' p+ BI applied a nanny from China through an agent, and waited for her for whole one year, but she came over with 5 months pregnancy. She is single, she didn't tell me she was pregnant.) v, g9 G2 ^5 Y- ?8 x
During this whole one year, my little one has grown up from 1 to 2 years old.  I insisted to wait for her because I thought she needed this opportunity to come here.: o8 G& ?, {4 e2 k5 e
Almost right away she complained how low the nanny salary was(Standard Alberta provincial salary,  actually I gave a 2-4% more vacation salary to her). I could see her heart was not settled to work as a nanny. She has cheated me actually during that whole one year.
* P: o3 h; Q8 n& A5 U* t( g2 T1 Q' W7 EAnd even more, she tried to cheat my money. We mailed her cheque, but she told me she didn't get it. She called me again and again to complain( I was really bothered), and left English voice message to me(that my husband and I both couldn't figure her phone number out).  Then I told her: If you couldn't get it by tomorrow, please email to confirm me, and I will stop the cheque payment from bank,  and send you another one. She didn't answer me for whole week, and finally called me and told me she found it in a pile of dumped newspaper.
老柳教车
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-5 12:38 | 显示全部楼层
{:2_75:}
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(74) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-5 18:03 | 显示全部楼层
so```````. o  f' |3 b; |
what is your question
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-6 09:23 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
Don't know what to do. Tried very hard to just let it go, but still it is bothering my heart so bad, that I couldn't sleep a lot of nights.
鲜花(74) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-6 16:38 | 显示全部楼层
take it easy```````
9 f( i5 f( ~% j( ?. I. Z  q! itake 10 deep breath let it go, free yourself
鲜花(123) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-11-6 19:54 | 显示全部楼层
只是误会而已. 她要是看到支票, 就不会打电话给你了. 你也应该看到支票还没有入账.
5 y7 j( }& v  y& w0 f  g
2 k7 h3 V" k! p如果你非要认为别人是为了多拿支票而不断骚扰你, 更因为这个而每天睡不着, 那就没必要了. 宽心对人对己, 会很容易释然的.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-7 10:09 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
I only said 1/3 things about her. She disppeared from her agent without paying them. They have been hunting her all around even before she came her. They gave me the warning. I didn't listen to them. Can you imagine that I waited for her whole one year, and I called her a lot, taught her how to face interview, treated her like my little sister? If you were me, you won't say sth so easy.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-7 10:19 | 显示全部楼层
Family couldn't understand me, friends couldn't, husband couldn't because they all tried to stop me applying her. They wanted me have a philipine nanny, but I thought she needed this opportunity to come here, I wanted to give this opportunity to a my Chinese sister. But what she did, really upset me. If you think Cheque is 误会, can you also explain why you left English message to me instead of Chinese? She was expecting that Cheque everyday, how could she missed it? A mail within Alberta, that took her about a months to find it? Before she said she got it, she kept calling me, bothered me.
老柳教车
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-7 10:20 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
By the way, thanks cute 个性小西红柿. I have started to try what you said.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-1-24 19:00 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Iwould like to thank for all that you have done for me and would like to wish you and your family the best for the future. I would really appreciate it if you would please stop writing about me as I would like to focus all my energy to raising my child.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-3 12:21 , Processed in 0.204864 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APC On.