查看: 2064|回复: 0

宠物用品打折

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-7-7 09:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 am89sun 于 2011-7-7 10:04 编辑 1 b3 \* J+ x) F' i# Q
. k% S$ S! c2 J$ [$ M
$20 for $50 Worth of Organic Pet Food, Supplies and More from Global Pet Foods2 X/ n7 E/ I, B' P( j- f
# L8 a  `/ T6 r  v/ q8 A, F

. ?, p3 x& @) Y. `$20 for $50 Worth of Organic Pet Food, Supplies and More from Global Pet Foods        
, d8 k% n4 b7 h( a3 `8 a) q4 Y1 ?' W: r8 E- u. t1 U4 [
http://www.dealfind.com/edmonton/globalpetfoods?a=7739ef4051de" Q! k9 m* r, U* m8 V
8 w2 L& B& z$ N) A; t! q) K
Why You Should Go:
% {% x% r. h: U8 g2 s7 B- I& O1 L. I, \) i. \
    Valid for Food & Supplies
; _  a! f7 R! d/ [$ N    Holistic, Nutritious & Wholesome Brands, `" s3 [" X6 O( Q  x9 @1 F
    Healthy Raw Food Blends4 S4 P$ \7 e+ ^2 g
    Keep Your Pet Healthy
8 `2 ?% Q7 I* T  j
8 S2 V# M: `9 h5 @: u$ u. {$ T+ C4 u) x" g7 K7 w* _2 m2 Z
What You Should Know:; J/ g& b( u% O0 t4 W" O
No expiration date.# J4 x" |2 q  {6 [8 X' V' X
Buy up to 3 vouchers for yourself and unlimited as gifts. Limit 3 vouchers for personal use. Limit 1 voucher per visit. For inquiries, please call 780.989.8813. Package includes $50 worth of any product in-store. Not valid with other offers. No cash back or credit. Not valid for tax and gratuities. Cannot be redeemed before Monday, July 11, 2011.
5 r3 _2 e: T  p% L3 }0 J5 XRead the Deal FAQ for the basics.
1 j; ]9 S/ ?* d7 O$ w! i( G) c' t0 b: ?
Tired of eating bland kibble bits, Sparky staged a hunger strike chaining himself to his bowl and refusing to chomp down on anything less than divine. Help your four-legged friend shake off his hippie bandana of protest by feeding him food fit for a king with today's Dealfind: $20 for $50 Worth of Organic Pet Food, Supplies and More from Global Pet Foods
& A3 X. g. x' u6 ~. m; Q% B4 w6 s% G& {+ v
Global Pet Foods wants to keep your birds chirping, your rabbits snuggling and your hamsters spinning, which is why they offer the most nutritious brands for every kind of feathered and furry friend. Although they can't guarantee nine lives, their nutritious and food blends promote healthy living from snout to tail. Equipped with top-quality, tasty foods for dogs, cats, birds and an additional array of animals, Global Pet Foods products are geared for every kind of animal, regardless of personality.! R& y! U2 U8 ^5 ^1 x% {! D
" c) P& d, h/ T& g' ~& q" i) c
Valid for both food and supplies today's Dealfind will ensure your pet rewards you with some much-deserved sloppy kisses and high-pitched cheeps. Head into Global Pet Foods and pick up some supplies sure to stop a blast of further complaints from your furry best friend.
: z- E- X" }+ u; E' x6 |/ G1 h' h0 }
5 `/ u- d1 K" H  f' N- oReviews* Y2 G* ~3 Y- L/ q; }( ], J$ O

& h8 q7 j+ U2 a- ySee what the customers at Global Pet Foods have to say:1 {8 z. e7 ~8 d( j( {
& Q- c9 c5 q  m$ L8 @
    Pouts is awesome. We've been going to his store for years now and he's always been in a great mood and of great service. If you need pet food this should be your first stop. — Shawn C., Canpages.ca Reviewer9 K/ T4 w( \0 Y  R+ M/ W
    Excellent service. Pouya is very friendly and knowledgeable and gives excellent advice. He has everything I need and if he doesn't, he goes out of his way to get it for me. Unlike those big pet stores where you are nothing but dollar signs to them, Pouya actually cares and he would never sell you something just so you spend money. Global Pets heritage is the ONLY pet store I go to and I would highly recommend this pet store to everyone! — Janet P., Canpages.ca Reviewer
3 \& n/ s- c! S7 e    I have a new favourite store for pet food and accessories! Global has everything you need and the prices are competitive. I've done my share of shopping around and I'm glad not to have to make the trek over to G & E. Global has the excellent, personal service of a small store with the large store prices. — Janice Quinn, Canpages.ca Reviewer
- P+ J0 w, J2 ^1 |- n    I really enjoy Global Pet Food - Heritage. Their pet food selection is great. They care about their customers and they have ethics. They won't carry just any pet foods. They research and have a significant knowledge base on what they sell. Keep up the great work. — Adrian K ., Canpages.ca Reviewer" C& }; z3 u6 ]( C* a8 F; q9 e/ Q
    Global pet foods heritage, is great. friendly service, and the good thing owner is always there. and they do a great job. Thank you so much for your help! — Hoda Varasteh, Canpages.ca Reviewer
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-4 06:30 , Processed in 0.148619 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.