找回密码
 注册
查看: 1587|回复: 1

[其他] D800

[复制链接]
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-2-15 14:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Speed and power, without compromise. That’s how I’d sum up my impression. K3 s( m1 v. ?# h
of the new Nikon D800. Established medium-format image quality is. M* }3 O* E3 w2 Y) Q, N( R
now inside a phenomenal, incredibly responsive Nikon machine. At 36.3' Q* O% j3 W4 G9 q2 X
megapixels, the D800 produces unprecedented image quality and resolution% U+ S7 k# a8 W9 p( \# h
within a body that boasts revolutionary technological advances. The 3D color0 p' l$ z+ {5 O4 V
matrix metering III, wide dynamic range and the improved AF performance8 @' Q* \5 v0 a" t9 Y3 w
in low light are just a few features that are glaring improvements. The D800
1 r0 s3 ?8 `' L9 {/ B- X; k6 Mallows me to concentrate on the light, the composition and my subject9 |6 R- u* |! T& W6 {2 G% W# j
without having to think about much else. In years past, wedding photography
1 ]7 P( Y1 O& B5 k* n# pwas traditionally captured with medium-format equipment for maximum. J8 _& H* x& E
image quality. When the 35mm format was adopted within the genre, it was' v6 ?9 R- |! x& ~5 `8 O4 o
widely accepted that image quality was compromised in lieu of speed and( M8 f5 C" }5 \% a/ h3 ?3 n
convenience. Now, my wedding portraiture will have a depth it’s never shown- ]; j8 t; A! }: ?1 U8 m; S
before, and my style of shooting will be enhanced rather than compromised,3 m2 K8 ~# C3 d0 h& J% ~: C! k
thanks to the D800.
1 F' l8 a+ c0 p! MWhen I’m shooting beauty and jewelry in the studio or fashion on location,8 X% O+ g2 N" D5 Z. r
36.3 megapixels changes the industry standard: in image quality, dynamic
; P: [8 B% k' U$ Urange, color rendering and the final print. The detail from the D800 produces) B- V# {4 G( W
the look of a medium-format camera, but gives me the feel and response of a) L5 ~  g$ n( C1 h# z
D-SLR. The improvements in rendering skin tone and specular highlights, as) R1 E7 u" D; p% n6 Q4 F* |7 }# X) X
well as fabric and hair detail are superior to anything that has come before.
/ l  S2 O9 D; z% Q- L- q) V5 wAutofocus quickly tracks models in motion. Nikon’s 91K-pixel RGB sensor
) @! O+ }4 Y) Uhas noticeable improvements in metering accuracy, while the larger LCD is
9 z. `# @$ K# C+ G- y1 Reasier to read. The camera body feels solid and ergonomically simple, while
# x! Q6 e. @- L8 t$ Malso feeling lighter and smaller than previous high-resolution Nikons. New
  F! D- n6 b  j. vcameras always inspire me to test and explore, and all the useful features
6 i5 y% u6 i5 @' q" yin such a compact package will open huge creative possibilities for my highquality
* {1 Q' s8 ?9 h0 ?5 Zprints and video.- D, C8 f6 d6 p
To me, cameras are more like paintbrushes than technology. The goal is/ j: p4 Y9 G) J5 v) }. S  q( h
not megapixels or technique but the image, and while camera models9 F% H$ a8 a8 f1 D
are important, they are not the be-all or end-all. But after a lifetime using
! i' W: Q0 x, F& A7 t8 k; kcountless cameras, I have found a new best friend. It was not love at first
: V# j- c+ f% W" @$ z; v5 ~: Osight. The sharpness and detail were initially intimidating, exposing my flaws
, u, g) s) }6 X' N+ T  Clike never before. Subtle camera movements showed and differences of
# B0 G2 E4 R% R7 i+ n0 |3 I  z7 `acuity between aperture choices on various lenses were apparent. But now I
1 G+ b- @& @) ~am enthralled with this technology. Why? Because the images almost feel as; V# L$ W9 m4 Y0 u* |1 I
though they were made with a 4x5 view camera! Special features like timelapse
. x" e8 f7 O9 K  Ephotography and the improved HD video quality and flexibility also add
8 L& Q- E# W# O1 Q& btremendously to the camera’s personality. After spending a month with the
  r7 @2 }9 G, P  ^' MD800, I’ll never be the same again. Perhaps the best compliment I can express  q9 U2 x( }" _0 S# F* I% }
is that now I will think differently about the images I make.
! P/ ]6 d3 q/ r# {. [' g( y$ bAs a modern architectural photographer I am always looking for a lightweight,7 z' q- E, }8 e* n1 ^6 d2 ^
compact and reliable camera system fulfilling the requirements of my personal
  J& K2 I: S, {( N5 x! M: S; u  Qartistic and client expectations. The Nikon D800 will set new standards for' b6 v7 y% H% h" M
the high-end 35mm D-SLR market. I have never worked with a 35mm digital
8 c) d( T2 `6 F, h0 kcamera that produces images with such exceptional quality and detail till
( o) ^) j$ w4 E2 @/ O7 Cnow. Particularly, the live view mode enables extremely precise compositions' n; y) z; j* K- e
and easy focusing in dim lighting, which simplifies my workflow. Superior
3 g, t. s7 [7 f' S4 Q1 U' Aquality lenses such as the PC NIKKOR tilt & shift lineup are indispensable for
; o. a; @% b2 q" y! Narchitectural photography. From my hands-on experience I found that they3 t3 A! c( b4 _: A( w
perfectly match with the newly invented system and produce breathtakingly8 ~, f, c0 K4 U( d) v  q
clean, clear and sharp files. This camera gives me the photographic flexibility
, _: g6 V8 t' ]) i, f& V6 O: [to work at unusual shooting locations and capture images in an exceptional
! s+ _3 W/ [( `range of light. It definitely takes my photographic versatility and image quality
% s- Y7 y3 h% Z, n1 a+ Tto a new level. What a new companion!
  u+ m3 V" \+ k9 T3 J! VThe D800 On Assignment
1 W0 Z9 l0 _0 T; rRob Van Petten
; K0 {$ f5 R( ^6 e8 {Fashion (U.S.A.)
6 E, M  y0 |/ }6 L; lCliff Mautner
( S7 k& D6 U3 H% c$ U+ s! aWedding (U.S.A.)
1 d# D+ w7 m! _0 d! L; O- g2 IJim Brandenburg
* B) L0 B4 U0 ONature (U.S.A.)
) J7 z7 x" ?4 j# EBenjamin Antony Monn' ?. t% @, N9 v
Fine art/Architecture (Germany); r2 ]- \3 A$ i0 D1 z
Printed in Holland Code No. 6CE11030 (1202/A)K
鲜花(14) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-2-18 16:39 | 显示全部楼层
请问价格,谢谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-5 21:31 , Processed in 0.182760 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.