找回密码
 注册
查看: 2555|回复: 14

忍痛割爱猫猫~

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-12-1 19:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
前几天刚从pj's pet 购买回来,本想跟家里的狗好好相处,谁知他两不合。现在只能希望一个好人家来领养它。它九月五日出生,身份证明及健康资料齐全,已打完第一针。他活泼,好动,比较听话,自理能力强。头,身和尾巴是灰色, 腹部,颈子和腿是白色。非常可爱,体重3.7磅。现在出售最低价150元,希望它能进入一个好的家庭。非诚勿扰!谢谢。由于权限问题,照片只能通过email收发,请有意者留下email或联系方式.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-12-1 21:42 | 显示全部楼层
先别急着送猫,再让他们相处看看。一般来讲,将新宠物介绍给家里原有的宠物,应该先隔离,等到双方都不是很紧张的时候,再逐渐介绍他们认识。耐心等些时候看看,才几天嘛。
老柳教车
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-1 21:46 | 显示全部楼层
2# bluelyrics
4 ?% @) U, ^: _) n" |/ e可是他们在一开始的时候就已经见面了,他们现在已经对对方很有敌意了。实在不知道该如何处理
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-12-1 22:54 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
Here is something I found on-line, it might be a little late now. However, you could still try some tips from the articles attached below. I've never tried to introduce a cat to a resident dog, so can't say much from experience here. But the common sense is, if it's a kitten, the dog will likely to accept it eventually. You could also perhaps contact the Edmonton Humane Society, an animal rescue agency. They may be able to provide professional advise on what to do.  Hope it helps somewhat. Good luck!
! j0 \! |% W  b) W/ S/ Y
2 c7 q. W/ [2 X8 H# ^; S  `( r- PCat to Fido
+ R- _+ E0 Q0 ^& d7 I3 SCats and dogs can be great friends, but it might take some time for trust and friendship to develop. If your cat has been with dogs be-fore and your dog is used to cats, things should go smoothly once they get used to the idea. If this is the first encounter with the other species for one or both of them, friendship might take a little longer., q0 Y/ s( l$ s' G" m3 ]' h

: C1 S( C0 U( W4 @# |9 e4 AIntroduce your dog and your new cat slowly and carefully. If you have more than one dog, introduce them to the new kitty one at a time so the newcomer won't be intimidated. Establish “dog-free” areas where your cat can sleep, eat, play, and use the litter box. Put the new cat in a separate room , and supervise all interaction until you're sure they're okay together.
: k! e" G. Z) q6 m% l/ n: G
. ]! P2 d: I; m2 TLet the cat explore the house while the dog is outdoors or confined to a closed room or crate. If the cat wants a look at the dog, let him look, but let the cat determine how quickly the relationship will develop. Talk to both the cat and the dog to help them understand that they both belong in the family now. Don't let the dog chase or rough up the cat. If the cat hisses or swipes at the dog, distract the dog. Don't punish the cat—she needs to set limits for her own safety, especially if the dog is larger than she is. If the cat is really upset, separate them and try again later.
+ G, c" c3 Y, P- c5 c
1 d) N  n5 g$ XIntroducing a New Cat to a Resident Dog
) @% w0 M9 V: x; @3 H- V( H2 D- q! T6 A3 b: }" ^7 o  p' K2 F. m
Dogs and cats who have not experienced each other will require some extra time to become accustomed to each other. Dogs usually want to chase and play with cats, and cats are usually afraid and defensive. You can use any of the techniques described in “Introducing a new cat to other cats.”
' ?! T. s+ s& U% Q0 W, {7 t
$ v7 F  B7 r4 @  u; h, x* MIn addition: If your dog does not already know the commands “sit,” “down,” “come,” and “stay,” you should begin working on them. Little tidbits of food increase your dog’s motivation to perform, which will be necessary in the presence of such a strong distraction as a new cat.
7 E) b' h3 R  W$ v: a# \3 J
! D& z& H4 {1 d2 E3 IBegin as described above for introducing to a resident cat. Once the cat is comfortable in the house and has been introduced to the smells of the dog, you can attempt a face to face introduction in a controlled manner. Put your dog’s leash on, and command him to either “sit” or “down” and “stay,”. Have another family member enter the room and quietly sit down with the cat on his or her lap. At first, the cat and dog should be on opposite sides of the room. Praise both and give treats. Repeat this step several times until both the cat and dog are tolerating each other without fear, aggression, or other uncontrollable behavior.
4 ~' g( B. q+ |. y2 ]# Y& p/ A8 l8 FNext, move the animals a little closer together, with the dog still on a leash and the cat gently held in a lap. If the cat does not like to be held, you can use a wire crate or carrier instead. If the dog gets up from its “stay” position, it should be firmly repositioned, and praised and rewarded for obeying the “stay” command. If the cat becomes frightened, increase the distance between the animals and progress more slowly. Providing the cat with a cat tree or high place to be above the dog will help her feel more confident. 7 O/ @' y: ~/ v. b& b9 ]
Try to direct each session so the dog is likely to do the right thing and get praise. Although your dog must be taught that chasing or being rough with the cat is unacceptable behavior, if your dog is always punished whenever the cat is around, and never has “good things” happen in the cat’s presence, your dog may associate the cat with unpleasant reprimands.
- t4 K" @3 I) i1 c: ^& sYou may want to keep your dog on a leash and with you when the cat is free in the house during the introduction process. Be sure that your cat has an escape route, and a place to hide. 0 e; O+ ?9 d, P8 O5 N1 ^- c
Keep the dog and cat separated when you aren’t home until you are certain they will both be safe.
' a. G) t# t& R0 OAnother note : Dogs like to eat cat feces, and although there are no real health hazards to the dog from this habit except possibly increased vomiting, it is usually distasteful to the owners. The best solution is to place the litter box where the dog cannot access it such as behind a baby gate, install an interior cat door to a laundry room, etc.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-1 23:43 | 显示全部楼层
4# bluelyrics
# Q6 |7 Z  x8 o; r- S4 f* S谢谢你的建议,我会好好看看的,可是还是希望猫找个好的人家~
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-12-2 09:45 | 显示全部楼层
我也建议你再让它们相处段时间,猫和猫之间还不一定马上能相处好呢。但是它们会习惯的。这才几天,不该那么快放弃啊。而且你的猫如果要卖150的话,可能很难送的出去。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-2 10:14 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
6# 最爱猫咪 ; d" M  h) Z, Q! g1 S+ u3 F- j4 n, h! }
我知道了,看看吧。希望他们俩能好好相处,150元不贵了,除非你去拿送的小猫。况且他快三个月,还很小呢
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-2 20:19 | 显示全部楼层
最多附送一些猫的用具和食物,希望有心人能领养这只可爱的猫猫~
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-4 11:27 | 显示全部楼层
诚心想领养他的,我愿意跟你谈谈。适当的价格调整可以接受。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-5 16:05 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
谢谢大家,决定不卖来了。还是舍不得。呵呵
鲜花(6) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-12-8 22:47 | 显示全部楼层
10# ballack $ A3 i0 N; A: F3 w( y- `( {
" c3 d1 C$ w1 a! K3 n3 B

0 [, c+ k& I# y8 V" c+ ]/ H+ z8 S) t不卖了好啊。 我开始不喜欢养猫,现在完全被我家的Ragdoll俘虏了,他真是太cute了,脾气也很好,也是白的和灰的两色,呵呵
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-12-15 00:22 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-12-23 05:42 | 显示全部楼层
同言同羽 置业良晨
想知道大家的猫猫都是从哪里买的呀 我也想养一只 昨天去西贸就一两只 还不好看 而且以前也从来没养过猫 不知道养起来费劲不费劲
鲜花(6) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-12-23 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
想知道大家的猫猫都是从哪里买的呀 我也想养一只 昨天去西贸就一两只 还不好看 而且以前也从来没养过猫 不知道养起来费劲不费劲$ A, \$ i6 M( P# V
sherryvv 发表于 2009-12-23 05:42
& }" J; i, \5 u8 }1 ~8 D5 n

% K# E8 H4 I. L& c+ j& x  e$ V- `I bought our kitten from PJ Pet Shop. It's easier than having a puppy.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-1-28 20:27 | 显示全部楼层
我电话 780 6651322
6 S. {! k/ ]# h+ k0 n希望你能联系我
. L& e+ N& [4 c: Q( |: C谢谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-3 22:24 , Processed in 0.171855 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On, APC On.