查看: 1169|回复: 4

Happy St. Patricks' Day!

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-3-17 10:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Spring is officially coming today!
. w% y& `, ]$ A: N/ L4 h6 P8 e4 T4 N6 i' A9 o- _  V
The following joke sent to me by a co-worker. May you all have a wonderful weekend and a spring!
( m" _/ a$ l- t6 s3 f
5 f; S( J; A& w7 G4 G0 UAn Irish man walks into a pub. The bartender asks him, "what'll you have?" The man says, "Give me three pints of Guinness please."
) a- \' J& a' C& W; M8 w$ c* R
So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone. He then orders three more.
$ g3 I( W0 i2 B& O0 P# f$ q) U$ b" Z$ ~; r
The bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold. You don't have to order three at a time. I can keep an eye on it and when you get low I'll bring you a fresh cold one."
# f* K# ~: x2 m" |. k+ K& \$ z% K
. i0 e& D7 W3 W, ~% gThe man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too, and we're drinking together.
+ ]& G; i, I  G( g& Q/ c3 V3 `1 V
9 I) u$ ~$ d) _+ sThe bartender thought that was a wonderful tradition.
. ~1 z  l6 ~. N( D  O0 R6 oEvery week the man came in and ordered three beers. Then one week he came in and ordered only two. He drank them and then ordered two more.
5 {! r& O1 N4 r
: v" \; m7 D% wThe bartender said to him, "I know what your tradition is, and I'd just like to say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."2 Q. B( s' H5 V$ Z% r% f- y- B
4 W0 U- s& p: c$ p* M8 y
The man said, "Oh, me brothers are fine - I just quit drinking."
鲜花(6) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-3-17 10:36 | 显示全部楼层
有意思!
& a) \' w9 g* t3 U3 S
8 i: t6 M3 ]$ j7 r, ?5 d学校要求孩子们今天穿绿的或戴绿的东东
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-3-17 10:44 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,有趣哈!这样也能戒酒?!* f4 r5 c& \* e9 P5 Q0 `9 B

% s3 _! f9 l5 H! O" j# d3 B, nGuinness,好东东啊,俺最喜欢的黑啤就是Guinness!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-1 11:52 , Processed in 0.077022 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.