注册
查看: 1687|回复: 0

[其他] Is this a good deal?

[复制链接]
鲜花(29) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-12-7 10:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Lightrein – Strathcona' G1 Y3 O) U+ g( h, ]
C$37 for One-Hour Private Photography Lighting Lesson with Lighting Equipment Rental ($150 Value): F' S4 ]4 L) _+ ~. @

# Y- G, `$ p  V) I# N/ [1 ~2 m/ f
; Q" W5 O, ~! Q+ I$ v( pThe best photographers rise to the top by practicing, while second-best photographers rise to the top by shooting blackmail photos of the first-best. Snap like a champ with today's Groupon: for $37, you get a Learn to Shoot Like a Pro photography lighting package, which includes one hour of private instruction on lighting and a two-day lighting equipment rental from Lightrein (a $150 value). The lighting equipment rental includes:
: d% |! N( z+ g. ^
6 l  P# A3 i- }! O$ P$ p% m8 K    One Lightrein LR4A 400 Ws analog flash* P4 z" F$ ^8 @* ]
    One 10-foot air-cushioned light stand
5 x/ a) d6 F% ^# ^    One softbox and speed ring; P! _* O& l5 B  N3 ?" M
    One Lighttools 40-degree soft egg crate( W3 ?0 l' R* ~* L5 A+ I' y3 L6 Q
    One reflector with stand
# G7 u0 b9 {6 j- \" l    One dedicated flash trigger
! S# Y- \  A' a# Y- d* q( Z! u' d. \; C& I3 g' H; a5 m
Groupon purchasers may choose to bring a friend to act as a model during the lesson, creating quality images and furthering the learning experience.
- u" ]! }6 j& z+ C0 j( q1 D3 H( K- v8 I  b7 ?3 B' C
Lightrein's experienced photographers school shutterbugs of all skill levels on students' own DSLR cameras during customized, private instruction sessions, after which pupils can take home professional-grade lighting kits for two days. During the 60-minute lesson, expert camera-wielders demonstrate how to use lighting equipment to best display each subject’s tripod-shaped tattoos with precision. An ultrabright 400-watt strobe pulsates light on subjects, and a softbox directs light through a soft egg crate, all of which allows photographers to design effects that eliminate spill, vanquish flare, and fill confined spaces with a soft glow. After students learn how to create dramatically different effects, they take home equipment for two days to capture picturesque moments at personal studios and on-location shoots of modelling sasquatches. Instruction is by appointment during Lightrein's regular business hours, and equipment can be booked for any two consecutive days of the customer's choice, including weekends.' X; O/ A) ^( ]6 I
) b7 f& ?7 Y$ R9 ]! c$ M+ n8 C
[url= http://www.groupon.com/deals/lig ... e8d8fb4c92f0da83c89] http://www.groupon.com/deals/lig ... e8d8fb4c92f0da83c89[/url]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-21 13:09 , Processed in 0.223441 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.