BRAIN DAMAGING HABITS

[复制链接]
鲜花(615) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-7-12 17:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
1 Y4 W! S3 S, c' e* e; q) n2 B8 m
1. No Breakfast
0 c. T* C( x# A1 q0 Y7 C- \4 u
7 C( d$ i" u- y  EPeople who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration. 4 r; o+ @5 A. ?" O8 }! m9 ^0 q! v
2 . Overeating
0 _0 [# x1 S. [
  u7 D% d; ~' c# P% nIt causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.+ H0 T/ n0 X8 i
3. High Sugar consumption' v# D; y, T$ B; G) z

5 _: @  K! a. u8 O. D# g9 @Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
  \; J" a, p9 N; k6 _; ^9 v4. Air Pollution
! J7 b# R# H' ]
# B% C* [0 G% P2 X$ xThe brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
5 @  Y& [& [6 s3 F- c# B1 b5. Sleep Deprivation
7 G& y, L* I/ }/ F1 @% ?
/ U4 ?8 v" l0 b7 p! D' k  Sleep allows our brain to rest.. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.. % q2 V" U) Q+ P1 }
6. Head covered while sleeping
" _1 ^- J+ w6 W9 h$ b% q : u# c% t7 y( s0 \4 n
Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
4 X# b& E! Y9 h. z* d7. Working your brain during illness; j! ?( u! P$ Z# b: x. [8 o
% v) ~9 I* T4 E0 m8 X
Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain. ! t) k6 W' D" C
8. Lacking in stimulating thoughts. G5 y8 V  f9 A4 G  |) t

, M6 H3 p2 L7 d$ E0 cThinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage. 9 |8 ?4 m; L. J! i- N! ~, T
9. Talking Rarely  - I definitely don’t have this problem J
2 X2 |5 O  V; o
4 j% c3 x" X4 A, g) RIntellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain
* @: s. N. V+ Z, |0 \3 a
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-5 23:33 , Processed in 0.072521 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.